How to book me to photograph your wedding (the usual process)
Check availability. First come first serve basis.
Have a brew and informal chat about your wedding.
Sign contract (usualy at the meeting)
Pay deposit (usually 25% of total balance due)
I’m booked to photograph your wedding!
- Send me an email, let me know when you will be getting married, where you will be having the ceremony and reception, and how many guests you expect to attend.
- Meet somewhere for a cup o’ tea and get to know each other! it helps to meet face to face, just so you know who is going to be there on the day, personality-wise.
- If all goes well, and we are a good match, sign the contract there and then. Or take a copy of it home and have a think about it before signing and mailing it back.
- Pay the deposit to secure the date, you can pay by bank-transfer, pay-pal or check. The remaining balance will be due within one month of your wedding date.
- Send me a copy of your timeline (nearer the date so its somewhat finalized). We can discuss the types of photographs you like and dislike, posed and non-posed.
Deposit for wedding photography
An initial 25% deposit is required to secure the date, as I am unable to hold the date provisionally. All dates are considered vacant until a 25% booking deposit has been received and confirmed.
Late Wedding Bookings
Planned to have a quick ceremony without photos but changed your mind? no problem! Do I charge a fee for last minute bookings? No, if I’m available then I will treat it like a normal booking and be happy to pay off some bills!