How to book me as your wedding photographer - in 5 easy steps
Have a brew
- Send me an email, let me know when you will be getting married, where you will be having the ceremony and reception, and how many guests you expect to attend.
- Meet somewhere for a cup o’ tea and get to know each other! it helps to meet face to face, just so you know who is going to be there on the day, personality-wise.
- If all goes well, and we are a good match, sign the contract there and then. Or take a copy of it home and have a think about it before signing and mailing it back.
- Pay the deposit to secure the date, you can pay by bank-transfer, pay-pal or check. The remaining balance will be due within one month of your wedding date.
- Send me a copy of your timeline (nearer the date so its somewhat finalized). We can discuss the types of photographs you like and dislike, posed and non-posed.
To see if I’m available to photograph your wedding please enquire below. All questions are welcome!
An initial 25% deposit is required to secure the date, as I am unable to hold the date provisionally. All dates are considered vacant until a 25% booking deposit has been received and confirmed. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your Wedding day. If you require custom pricing please get in touch so we can discuss your requirements.